Committed to the Communities We Serve
TerraPro has a long and proud tradition of leadership and service in the community. We remain committed to supporting causes that matter to our clients, our employees and our communities. We aim to make a difference through corporate donations, sponsorships and the volunteer spirit of our employees.
Through our corporate sponsorship initiatives, TerraPro invests time, hearts, minds and money in worthy causes and events that are important to our customers and employees. For example, in 2012 TerraPro was able to sponsor the purchase of a physiotherapy system for a children’s hospital in Romania ($20,000) through its partnership with The Jack Davis Hope Foundation. In 2014, through our employee efforts in a dessert marathon race, TerraPro raised $30,000 for The Jack Davis Hope Foundation, surpassing the original goal of $20,000. The company is now looking towards 2015 to have a regular percentage of its profits donated to The Jack Davis Hope Foundation for many years.
Through this partnership, TerraPro has been able to offer support in the following ways:
- A physiotherapy system for a children hospital in Romania.
- A sleep aid for a severely autistic boy.
- Special feeding vests for infants at the Stollery Children’s Hospital.
- Travel cost for a mother and her little girl with Muscular Dystrophy to receive special treatment.
- Hotel costs for a family with a child with Downs Syndrome to have heart surgery.
- Meal costs of the parents of a boy with cancer while they stay in hospital care.
- Parking costs for the family receiving treatment for their ill boy with cancer.
- Rent aid for a family with a little girl with cancer.
Our investment in the well-being of our customers and employees shows our determination to make a sustainable contribution to the communities where we work and live.