Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Position Type: Contract Work – 2 Weeks
Pay Type: Piece work ($30/mat)
This entry level position involves a variety of roles including the safe operation of various hand tool equipment required to manufacture and repair crane and rig matting.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for safely utilizing hand and power tools for the manufacturing and repair of wooden crane and rig matting.
- General labourer duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or GED
- CSTS 2020 and WHIMIS 2015 required. Additional Safety Tickets are an asset
- Previous labourer experience is an asset
- Ability to lift up to 45lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods at a time
- Ability to safely and properly utilize and wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
- Ability to use a variety of power tools such as, but not limited to, cordless drills, hammer drills, sledge hammer and circular saw safely and properly.
- General Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Hand-Held Power Tools: 1 year (preferred)