The TerraPro Inc. website (“Website”) does not automatically gather any personal information from you (such as your name, phone number, or email address). This information is only obtained if you provide it voluntarily through an online form or contact us via email. If you choose to provide us with personal information through our Website, we’ll use that information to respond to your message or obtain the information you requested.
Any personal information that you do provide is kept strictly confidential and is not disclosed to anyone except to the TerraPro Inc. staff who need the information for legitimate business purposes (such as responding to your request). We do not trade or sell information to any second or third party.
In general, you can visit this Website without revealing any personally identifying information about yourself.
However, when you visit this Website, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of non-identifying information about your online visit for statistical purposes regarding how our visitors interact with us online. We do not associate any of this information with you as an individual.
If you choose to provide us with your personal information through this website, we’ll use it only for the following purposes:
- To get back to you after you contact us by form, email or phone
- To make your user experience more personalized
- To make improvements to the website based on your feedback
- To improve the information and services on the website
The information which may be collected from your visit is as follows:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access this Website;
- The type of browser, device and operating system used to access this Website;
- Tthe date and time you access this Website;
- Screen resolution of your monitor;
- The pages you visit on this Website; and
- The address of another Website link, if any, that linked you to this Website.
We collect and use this information to help make this Website more useful, and to better understand your needs and preferences.
If we plan to use your personal information for a purpose not outlined above, we’ll tell you what that purpose is at the time we collect your information. This will ensure you are aware of our intent and can give your informed consent.
Messages sent via the Internet can be intercepted. If you’re concerned about sending your personal information to us over the Internet, you can use another method such as phone or regular mail.
A cookie is a text file containing a unique identifying code that is automatically placed on your computer’s hard drive when you access our Website. The cookie is used to identify your computer when you visit our Website and to record information about your activities while you are visiting our Website.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we work with other reputable companies to analyze how our Website is used, and to optimize our Website to deliver an optimum user experience.
To opt-out of analysis by Google, refer to the Opting Out section of this policy.
Google Ads and Google Remarketing
We use the Google Ads online advertising program and Google Remarketing technology, both operated by Google Inc. (“Google”).
For measuring conversion with Google Ads, a conversion tracking cookie is placed when a user clicks on a TerraPro Inc. advertisement delivered by Google.
Conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. Google uses a different cookie for each Google AdWords customer and there is no consolidation of the cookie data with other data. If you click on one of our Ads and proceed to a page equipped with a conversion tag and the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion is documented. With the help of the conversion tracking cookie we see the total number of conversions and are able to review the performance of our Ads. You can find more information about Google Ads here.
When you click on one of our Ads, a Google Remarketing cookie is placed. This cookie helps to serve our Ads to you at a later time when you browse pages of the Google content network. Remarketing cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. For more information on Google Remarketing, please see here.
To opt-out of Google personalized ad serving, refer to the Opting Out section of this policy.
It’s important that you are able to control the collection of personal data relating to your use of our website, so we’ve provided links to help you opt-out of personal data collection using cookies or other technologies as set out below.
- Use your browser settings or preferences to see and control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. Visit http://www.aboutcookies.org to find out how.
- To opt out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt-out of personalized ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. If you wish to opt out permanently, you can install their plugin here.
- You can also manage many companies’ cookies used for online advertising at the US-based aboutads.info choices page or the EU-based Your Online Choices. Or you may choose to change your browser settings to opt out of cookies.
We do not collect, use, or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent.
This policy doesn’t cover situations where we’re required by law to share your personal information with law enforcement or government agencies.
Last updated: April 6, 2022